Saturday, February 18, 2017

Learning to BEE Like Dorcas

It's banquet night and I had one of their guest teachers (who is very talented in this area) make each girl a corsage to wear.  
I had the girls meet me in the classroom before our guests arrived and I pined their corsages on them, went over there last minute questions and tried to calm their jittery nerves.

Our guests arrived and the banquest started.  The girls did amazing in their presentations, I was amazed at how much they had learned about Dorcas.

The girls presented the 2 guest teachers they had had with a gift, got to open the prizes they had been earning and had refreshments while we invited our guests to look through the things on the table ...



Not all the girls finished their embrodiery work, but that was okay too.  The goal was for the girls too learn about Dorcas and about how they could BEE like her.  I feel like we succeeded!

I simply loved teaching this class and would do it again in a heartbeat!

I have tried to give you a glimpse of what we did, if you have any questions, please feel free to asked.

I taught a teenage girls Bible class for 8 years and have lots more material that I'll share at a later date.  

patsy
She Hath Done What She Could

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.