Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Learning to BEE Like Dorcas

Lessons 6 and 7 found us reviewing previous lessons, working on our ABC memory verses and scrapbooking. Yes, that’s right scrapbooking. I had been taking pictures all along so we took a couple of weeks and put them into a scrapbook. I let the girls do the scrapbooking themselves.  What fun they had with this!

And what did we do while the girl's scrapbooked?  We talked of course ... about whatever they wanted to talk about!  I did a lot of listening and they did a lot of sharing.  Sometimes it was biblical issues they wanted to talk about and sometimes it was teenage girl kind of drama stuff.  We spent 2 class periods doing this ... and the girls loved it!

patsy
She Hath Done What She Could

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.