I have a brand new planner for 2017 and worked some more today on 'making it mine.' 'Making it mine' includes writing quotes and Scriptures in the margins and various other places.
I finished the study on The Power of the Tongue last week and had made some notes from it on another sheet of paper. That piece of paper caught my eye this morning ... it had a Scripture on it from the study ... it was a good reminder to me to think before I speak ...
He who guards his mouth and his tongue, guards his soul from troubles. Proverbs 21:23.
I wrote it in my planner where I will see it everyday this week and when I need to look back on these dates for any reason in the future.
Little reminders from God's Word that help me in my daily walk are always welcome!
patsy
She Hath Done What She Could
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.