Sunday, March 5, 2017

Day 64 of 365 Days of Sharing ... Queen Esther Class!

I'm working on a special series of classes for the little girl's in our congregation.  It will take place June through August of this summer on Wednesday nights.  It will be for girls 5 - 9 years old and will be about Queen Esther.

Here's what I'm planning so far ...

I'm putting together an Esther coloring/activity book for each girl

Within that coloring/activity book will be memory verses to learn, songs to sing, rewards to earn and a project for them to complete.

I'm working on making a set of Esther paper dolls for each girl to help them learn the Esther story.

We will have a banquet during the last class along with a little program. The  mommies, daddies and grandparents will be invited.

Can you think of something else I can add to this series that will make learning about Esther fun for these girls?

Thanks!

patsy
She Hath Done What She Could

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy! LM I really enjoyed learning about your lessons on Dorcas! I'm sure Queen Esther will be a lot of fun and most interesting for the girls! Tiaras came to mind, perhaps you could make them ahead of time, leaving room to hot glue some extra big "jewels" as they earn their awards? Cute for banquet night. Your blog is such a blessing and I so appreciate the example you set for so many of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda for your sweet words of encouragement! The tiaras are a good idea and I had actually thought of that, I just hadn't fully developed the thought yet. You've inspired me to further develop the idea!

      Delete